Friday, June 19, 2015

GOVERNING YOUR SPIRITUAL TERRITORY

  1. O Lord, thank You for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny.
  2. I render null and void the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
  4. My destiny is attached to God, I decree that I can never fail, in Jesus’ name.
  5. I refuse to be programmed against my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every altar mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
  7. I reject every satanic alternative for my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
  8. Destiny swallowers, vomit my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every conference of darkness against my destiny, SCATTER! in the name of Jesus.
  10. I refuse to miss my destiny in life, in the name of Jesus.
  11. I refuse to accept satanic substitutes for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Anything programmed against my destiny in the heavenlies, be shaken down, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every satanic altar fashioned against my destiny, C-R-A-C-K   A-S-U-N-D-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  14. My destiny shall not suffer affliction, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every evil bank established against my destiny, be liquidated by fire! in Jesus’ name.
  16. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  17. I paralyse every destiny polluter, in the name of Jesus.
  18. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in Jesus’ name.
  19. I refuse to operate below my divine destiny, in Jesus’ name.
  20. Every power contending with my divine destiny, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  21. No weapon formed against my destiny shall prosper, in Jesus’ name.
  22. You evil strongman attached to my destiny, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
  23. I silence every oracle speaking against my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
  24. O Lord, KILL every internal destiny killer.
  25. Every witchcraft incantation against my destiny, die! in Jesus’ name.
  26. My destiny, REJECT poverty, in the name of Jesus.
  27. Any satanic statement programmed into the sun, moon and stars against my destiny, I REVOKE YOU BY FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment